Monday, January 14, 2019

Breyerfest volunteer applications are now being accepted!

It's January 14, and that means one thing - volunteer applications are now being accepted! The application form can be found here. Applications are due by Feb. 28, so don't waste any time getting yours in! I'm not applying this year (we're hoping to do fewer things and make it more of a family vacation this year; woe betide me if the surprise is something I have to have), but I've volunteered four times now and always enjoyed it! It's as close as I'll probably ever get to working for Breyer, so the experience is invaluable to me!

If you're a first-time applicant, you've got a pretty good chance of being selected, so don't let that stop you. 50% of every year's volunteers are first-time applicants - that's a pretty good chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment