Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Kids' Valentine Grab Bags!

First off, I apologize for not getting a Featured Model post up last week; I was too busy (and tired) last weekend to get it done! Featured Model will return this week.

In today's news, it's good to see Breyer has their priorities in order - they're too behind to ship out our Premier and Vintage Club Stablemates or let us know there's been a shipping delay, but they can still get the Valentine's Day grab bags in stock!



Hopefully they get caught up soon, because the first Vintage Club release of the year usually comes out in January, and they're running out of time!

Anyway, my feelings on grab bags remain unchanged - not worth it. But apparently there's $108 worth of merch in each bag, so they might be worth it. Then again, they might just be full of unsold stock Breyer hasn't been able to get rid of before now. I like how the fine print has to say the items don't actually come in a bag - heaven forbid they put something in there that actually matches the holiday theme. But I digress. It'll be interesting to see what's in these bags, but not interesting enough for me to buy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment