Friday, January 11, 2019

The mystery Saddlebred is revealed!

Greetings, readers! With the almost complete lack of new reveals since Breyerfest tickets went on sale a week ago, I can already tell it's going to be a long six months until this year's Breyerfest. But, we finally got a new reveal today - this year's early bird model, Cap!



The hobby has been wondering about this model since we saw him on last year's Breyerfest 2019 announcement banner!



I definitely like him! From the blog:

Cap is a stunning golden palomino with a little bit of pearl shimmer in his mane and tail and a high gloss finish – after all, it is our 30th anniversary celebration, so we had to make sure we had some pearl! He is on mold #571 sculpted by Kathleen Moody.

I wonder what else pearly we'll see at Breyerfest this year? Dare I hope they randomly put 30 pearlized models into the mix for the special run line, like in 2014? It would be fun if they did, if predictable of them - and we all know Breyer likes to be unpredictable. I'm definitely hoping to win Cap, though - maybe my luck will finally change this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment