Wednesday, October 31, 2018

All 2019 Stablemate Club silhouettes are revealed!

Another reveal on the SMC blog - the last two silhouettes! Here they all are together.



So we're getting TWO new molds next year? That's a new one! I'm not terribly excited by the other new mold, though; he'll probably get sold on. And the G3 Belgian?! I've been hoping she'd show up in the club for years! Huzzah!

Now all I have to do is hope they tell us which of the molds is the gambler's choice, so I know if I need more than one membership or not. If the G3 Belgian or Mirado are the gambler's choice (or the Carrick-esque new mold, for that matter), I'll definitely have to renew all three of our memberships. Hopefully it's one of the other three molds so I can get away with only having one membership again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment