Thursday, October 11, 2018

And now Grace is available!

Sheesh, I knew it was probably a good idea to wait on purchasing Finn, but I didn't think they'd release Grace the very next day. But I'm not going to complain - I've been waiting for this girl all year!



I want all three colors, but I'm most partial to the dapple gray, followed by the mahogany bay. With any luck I can get the two colors I don't need for a not-terrible price. I did finally sell my Roman earlier this week...for less of a loss than I sold Clara and Mae for. I suppose that's the best I could have hoped for. I hope Breyer doesn't put any modern molds in next year's Vintage Club, because, well...I'm not interested in doing this again next year. Hah!

I hope everyone gets the Grace color they wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment