Thursday, October 18, 2018

The full Emerson reveal!

Well, I was going to talk about the 2018 Retired List today, but Emerson's full paint job was revealed on the Premier Club blog! Color me surprised - I thought they'd drag that out a lot longer. So, I'll save the retired list commentary for tomorrow.

If you read the blog yesterday, you probably remember that Emerson is the last Premier Club model for 2018. Here's a head shot!



Okay, I have to say I really like his head.



I'm...less enthusiastic about the full-body shot, but I'm hoping it's just a bad photo. His hind legs look weird, and there's something odd about his front end compared to his back end.

That said, I still like his head, and his color, and his pattern. Hopefully I like him better when I get him in hand? If so, this will be the first year since 2012 that I kept all three PC releases. It'll definitely be interesting to see what he looks like in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment