Thursday, October 25, 2018

So there IS a second collector club horse this year!

I'd pretty much given up on getting a second collector club release this year, since we didn't get a preview at Breyerfest. Oh, ye of little faith:



It's Celeste! Huzzah! And are those a pearly mane and tail I see?



Looks mildly pearly to me. Yay! She'll make a nice companion for Silverado. It's interesting that they didn't paint up a foal to match her, but I find that kind of refreshing - a lot of the mare and foal pair releases end up only being used as mare and foal sets until the end of time, when either or both could just as easily be stand-alone releases (I'd be partial to a 2-foal set sometime, myself).

Anyway, this girl is definitely a beauty! Hope mine comes fast. I might have to put her on the shelf next to Celestine with that name, though...

1 comment: