Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Finn is now available!

At long last, this year's Stablemate Club Gambler's Choice model is finally available! Take a look at the Finns!



I'm a little sad that they picked this mold - I was never that into the G2 Mule and sold off the few examples I had last year. I do like those colors, though - the appaloosa is a Lucy mini-me, the sorrel is Brown Sunshine (or very similar to him), the rainbow is Prism, and the pinto is similar to Oliver.

I'm hoping I get the rainbow one - if I did I might just keep it, despite not having any other G2 mules. I just have a huge weakness for rainbow anything! My chances are pretty slim, though - I only have one account in the club this year, so I only have a 1/4 chance of getting him. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Unfortunately, it might be a while before I get mine - I'm going to hold off on ordering for a while and see if the Vintage Club Weather Girl pops up soon since she's way overdue. Hopefully she gets released soon and then I can bundle up on shipping.

Good luck to Stablemate Club members! I hope you get the colors you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment