Thursday, October 21, 2021

Now all we need is some milk!

 Attention, collectors: there's a new Pony for Christmas release on Breyer's website! His name is Gingerbread; check him out! 


















I couldn't order this one fast enough. A new Bouncer, and what looks like a nice coppery chestnut to boot? My only nitpick is that I wish there was a photo without the blanket. Though he can definitely pull off the ugly-Christmas-sweater look! Can't wait to see this one in person! 

Also, more TSC models are showing up in stores, and it looks like there are new Mystery Foal Surprise sets out there. The photos I've seen showed a dark blue Greyson, gold/palomino Croi, some type of G2 Morgan, a Prince Charming, a green G3 Prancing Arabian, blue pinto Magnolia, and one of the foals is the new draft foal in lime green. Definitely going to have to pick up those sets if our local TSC stores ever get them in stock! 

3 comments:

  1. Gah I can’t find pics of those TSC stablemates anywhere! Are they all decorator colours? Are they unicorns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, all decorators (and unicorns)!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Well, I’m sad not to have another natural Croi but also kind of relieved because that means I don’t need to track her down from Canada - lol!

      Delete