Tuesday, October 26, 2021

2022 Celebration Horse has been revealed!

 Excellent news, everyone! We have a reveal of the 2022 Breyerfest Celebration Horse - say hello to Nikolas! 





















And, say hello to his model, on a BRAND NEW MOLD! 














Nikolas is a German Riding Pony, and his mold is, yes, a brand-new mold sculpted by Brigitte Eberl! 

I wish we had some other angles of the new mold, personally - I hate the three-quarter angle they keep using to show off new molds. My first impressions are...not really that favorable...as he looks a lot like Idocus and has the same hairstyle, which I'm not a fan of. But I'll wait until we see more photos (and/or I get him in hand) to decide if he stays. Maybe if they give him a different hairstyle later? 

Anyway, can't wait to see more information about Breyerfest 2022! 

1 comment:

  1. Boy, Idocus didn't last long...
    (OK, having done the math -- he was 2009 -- I guess 12 years isn't too bad.) Lady Phase, the Five Gaiter and the Fighting Stallion were longer, that's all...

    ReplyDelete