Monday, October 4, 2021

A wild Halloween shipment appears!

 Good news, everyone! My Halloween order arrived today. Behold - it's EEK! 





















I've seen a lot of reports of these models with broken or damaged legs, but fortunately this guy survived his trip to my doorstep. 





















I like his subtle green sheen, and the intricate little spiders in his pattern. I've seen a lot of complaints about the spiders too, but fortunately they're all pretty nice on this one. 





















He does have an oddly warped left hind leg, but I can deal with that. 

Next, the single Spooky Stablemate I ordered arrive as well...so check it out! 



















That's right, the drafter...just the one I thought I'd get. Fortunately, it's the only one I wanted, so I'm happy with it. He does look like a pumpkin patch under the night sky, though it looks like someone went a little overboard with the glitter.



















I thought about ordering that Thriller hoodie, but if I had, I suspect I'd still be waiting for my order to ship, so it's probably best I didn't order it. 

Lastly, here's Thriller himself! In the interest of full disclosure, he did arrive a few days ago, but I thought it was fitting that all my Halloween models arrived around the same time despite massive disparities between when they were ordered.















His green tint is much more apparent than EEK's, which I like. I'm also a fan of his Bride of Frankenstein hair! 

















I like the details in his bones underneath the skin, too. Appropriately ghoulish for this time of year! 

That's all I have for now - let's hope we have more exciting news and reveals soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment