Tuesday, October 5, 2021

2022 Vintage Club!

 More good news, everyone - the 2022 Vintage Club is now open for enrollment (if you're a member of this year's club, that is)! 




















Ooh, an Appaloosa Performance Horse! I can't remember if I've predicted him to be part of the VC yet or not. Which reminds me...I haven't done a predictions post for next year yet. But anyway...

Cooper and his little tack set there are referred to as a throwback to an old Brenda Breyer release, according to the renewal email. Let's hope they put some plastic in between the horses and the bareback pads, eh? Wouldn't want any red stains on the models. And it looks like Cooper is basecoated, too. I wonder if they'll advertise him as chalky? 

In other interesting news, the size of the club memberships has been increased to 750 - not really a surprise with how fast the club has been selling out in the last few years. Especially since they kept anyone from having more than two memberships this year. Seems like an increase in club members was inevitable - after all, we all know Breyer doesn't like to leave money on the table. 

Not only that, but evidently there's a Smoky in this year's VC logo. Seems like a fitting addition to the club. There won't even be that much left for me to predict now - guess I should have written that post a little sooner, huh? Oh well. Let's hope the club takes a while to fill up, so we can see the rest of the releases ahead of time, eh? It's not very likely that I'll need to join, but you never know...we could get, like, another Adios, and a mold I collect for the modern-sculpt-with-vintage-paintjob release, and then they could pick a Stablemate I collect too and at that point I might as well just join. Throw in an alabaster Thoroughbred Mare/Nursing Foal and it's a deal! Though that isn't very likely, I'll admit. Anyway, I hope we get to see the rest of the releases soon! 

There's also a surprise relating to the 10th anniversary of the club, according to the email. Hmm, I hope that means the 2022 Premier Club will have a surprise too! Er, wait...well, I hope it's a surprise we all get, rather than a micro-run or something...But anyway. 

If you're already a member of this year's VC, you only have 6 days to renew your membership, so don't forget about it! Who knows how fast the additional memberships will sell out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment