Friday, October 15, 2021

2022 Premier Club is open for signups!

 Exciting news, everyone! The 2022 Premier Club is open for signups! Check out the first release for 2022! 









Say hello to Zafirah! She's a "stunning show stance Arabian" sculpted by Brigitte Eberl. I, uh...hate to say it, but this sculpt isn't really stunning me. I think I need to see her from a few more angles, because this one is kind of awkward. The color is fine, but she looks a little odd, and commenters on Blab have noted she lacks detail on her face and ears. I'll still join the club like I always do, but I need to see more of this one before I decide whether to keep her or not. 

I'm also wondering who the other two sculptors are for next year, since they didn't see fit to announce them like they usually do. Come on, Breyer, it's hard enough joining the club when we don't get to see all the releases beforehand; you could at least tell us the other two sculptors. Though I may be the only person hoping for a new Moody? She hasn't had one for a while...but anyways. Maybe they'll tell us later on to drive signups. Anyway, I hope we get some more angles of Zafirah soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment