Monday, October 18, 2021

2022 Stablemates Club!

 Well, the 2022 edition of the Stablemates Club is now open for joining! Check out the first release, Dax:


















From the email: 

Our first release of 2022 will be Dax, a charming appaloosa! Dax is created on the mini version of Breyer’s iconic Fighting Stallion model, who just celebrated his 60th birthday in 2021. Dax’s chestnut appaloosa coat is loaded with tiny details, and also has a subtle interference purple finish for a little extra sparkle.


The interference purple will be interesting, but I'm not a Fighting Stallion (or mini FS) fan, so this one won't be heading my way. However, I think I'll wait a little while before I renew, to "encourage" Breyer to show us more of the releases. I hope Dax is also the matte/glossy option so I don't have to bother with that, either. The blurb on the website indicates the packaging is being redesigned again - but it still says they'll come in a box. I'd prefer they bring back the satin bags, honestly. 

Anyway, let's hope they show us more soon! Hey, shouldn't the yearly JAH be out soon? Let's hope that has a lot of fun reveals as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment