Tuesday, October 12, 2021

2022 Vintage Club and second chance sale drawing!

 Well, the 2022 Vintage Club opened up for general membership...and I'm pretty sure the remaining entries sold out in less than an hour, so I hope those of you out there that wanted to join were able to. I didn't join, as I'm not enough of a vintage fan, but I hope we get some fun releases next year! 

In other news, the selections for the second Breyerfest second-chance sale have gone out. I wasn't drawn for that either, but...I don't really need to buy any more Breyerfest stuff. For those of you that were drawn, good luck tomorrow! 


2 comments:

  1. I was drawn but I was on the wrong page for the first half hour so I missed on 7 Arts and Gran Cavallo :( But I was able to get a Tassili so I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! The link wouldn't refresh, so I missed the surprise.

    ReplyDelete