Friday, December 29, 2017

Winter Wonderland and Glossy Bandera!

Greetings, readers! I have new pictures to show you - I was finally able to open my Winter Wonderland, and the glossy Bandera I traded my glossy Hickory Hills Wall Street model for came today! I'll start with Winter Wonderland:



I love this model. He's gorgeous! My weakness for pearly paint strikes again!



I could be biased, but I think this is one of the better Holiday Horses they've done in recent years. He's so shiny and beautiful! I almost wonder what he'd look like in gloss...



And he's very nice, quality-wise! I didn't see anything majorly wrong with him, and only a few very minor issues. All in all, he's yet another worthy addition to the collection!

Next, Glossy Bandera:



I thought this guy was nice enough in his original release, but the gloss makes him really nice!



And I didn't see any major quality issues with him, either! And they certainly didn't skimp on the gloss with this one - he has that deep wet look that goes really nicely with his metallic coloring.



I still wish they'd painted the eyes on this release, though. He just looks so dead-eyed and unfinished, especially with the "patina" look they put on his mane and tail. It's an unfortunate misfire, but something I can get over. He's just so shiny!

That's all I have for now. In other news, it does look like people are starting to receive their Mini Brishen models, so I'm hoping to get some photos of mine next week once it comes in. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment