Thursday, December 21, 2017

2018 Stablemate Club update!

So Breyer sent out an email today to all the foot-draggers out there - I wonder if they aren't getting as many signups as they want for next year's Stablemate Club. Here's the latest reveal!



His name is Raleigh! And he's glossy! Mine will be up for sale, sadly, as I don't collect any of the G1 molds (too blobby for me). But if you're a G1 collector, this guy is for you!

And here's another photo of Kohana, the first release in next year's club.



He's nice, but nothing I need - to me, that mold looks like it just had a stroke and it's about to crash onto the ground or something. But I'm glad they're showing us this many releases in advance - makes it easy to figure out how many memberships I need to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment