Thursday, December 28, 2017

It's the annual Year-End Warehouse Clearance Sale!

It's time for another year-end clearance sale! Yay, an excuse to spend more money!


I'm...not as impressed with it this year as I was last year. Mostly because last year we could get 20% off along with the free shipping, and (as usual, these days) the free shipping code doesn't stack with any other discounts, even the free calendar they're still advertising on the website banner. Well, that and there's nothing on the website I want to buy - I wish they'd put up the stuff for next year, but I guess that's probably too much to hope for.

EDIT 12/29: The 20% discount for Collector Club members is now active! Shop on and save money, Club members!

If you do order something, make sure you do it before 12/29 - the warehouse is closing for inventory and won't be open for shipping until 1/8. 

No comments:

Post a Comment