Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2018 Flagship Model - Kodi!

Good news, everyone! In addition to the 2018 regular run items, next year's flagship model has been revealed! Behold!

No automatic alt text available.

A new Roxy! And her name is Kodi. She'll only be available through flagship dealers, i.e. dealers who sell a lot of stock. Fun stuff! She's an interesting color, but I don't need to buy her, fortunately. I had three Roxys at one point, but sold them off for shelf space. I'm kind of sad I sold my Constellation, but not sad enough to buy another one. Oh well.

This makes me wonder if I'm going to need to buy next year's brick-and-mortar special run, since I've only needed to buy one or the other for the last few years. I guess we'll find out when we get there! I'm hoping I don't need it, because I don't have a brick-and-mortar dealer in my area anymore. Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment