Friday, December 1, 2017

New picture of Bristol!

Wow, these last couple of weeks have been pretty slow, news-wise. Fortunately, I do have something new to post about today: We finally got a full-body photo of Bristol, next year's first Premier Club release!



Okay, that's mostly the full body.

The photo was sent out to Collector Club members who haven't already joined the Premier Club for next year. And I have to say, I like what I see! I wasn't a fan of Morgen's previous sculpts for Breyer, but...Bristol is really growing on me. I like his tail, and of course I love his color. I'll still need to see what he looks like in person, but things are looking good so far!

I do wonder what his final stand will look like. That acrylic rod looks kind of awkward, although it could just be the photo angle. I like the simplicity of it, though - hopefully that's the final product.

So that's all I have for today. It's a new month, so hopefully we get some exciting reveals next week! It's been weird not having much to post about.

No comments:

Post a Comment