Thursday, December 7, 2017

Breyerwest 2018 and Stablemate Club raffle!

First things first - Breyerwest 2018 is officially happening!



Breyerwest is like a mini version of Breyerfest, but without any special runs (since it was restarted last year). There's a model horse show, workshops and Stablemate painting (of course!). And since it takes place at the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo, there'll be plenty of live horses on hand! Sign up here. I'd like to attend Breyerwest someday, but I don't show, and the lack of special runs and the distance (Albany, OR is about a 25-hour drive away from us) means we'll probably never get there. Maybe someday!

In other news, we've been informed of exactly what the Stablemate Club raffle is this year - and it's a doozy! It's a full set of the Fylkir gambler's choice models - but all of them are glossy!



Be still, my heart. Now that's a raffle worth winning! But shouldn't the smoky black one be matte? Oh well. They all look really snappy in gloss - I hope we win! Although honestly, with the number of people in the club, they could really give away 5 of these sets and they'd still be worth a ton of money. Not that I'd sell them if I won - they'd go with my other Icelandics! I'll be crossing my fingers. The drawing takes place the last week of December, so don't forget to order your Mirado! I believe the order deadline is the 18th. Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment