Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Vintage Club Cypress and Kid's Easter Grab Bags!


Greetings, readers! Great news - if you're a Vintage Club member, Cypress is now available to order!

 
Her purchase deadline is April 11, so there's plenty of time to get the money together. I'm not a member of this year's Vintage Club, so I'm not ordering one, but that's okay. Here's hoping they all show up in a timely manner and free of major flaws! I don't think the 2014 Mu Wen Ma had a lot of issues, but I could be wrong. 

In other news, Kid's Easter Grab Bags are also now available for order:






 More than $100 of surprises from Breyer for your favorite horse lover for only $49.95 plus shipping & handling!*

Could be interesting to see what's inside, but I'm not going to take the chance. Good luck to everyone who orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment