Friday, March 10, 2017

It's Yasmin! Yay!


Wednesday's Breyerfest special run hint has been revealed, and it's Yasmin after all! Yay! Meet Kaalee:



That's the only photo we have so far. Hopefully we get some different angles soon! She's very pretty, though. I definitely need her to come home with me! Looks like we're getting a lot of roany colors this year between Repeat the Beat, Vahana and Kaalee. It doesn't bother me too much, as I think it's a nice color, but I could see where a person could get frustrated if they aren't fans of that particular style of paint job. Hopefully (and presumably) we'll get a bit more variety with the rest of the special runs. Here's the description of her from the blog post. (Turns out Kaalee means black in Hindi!)

Kaalee is on the Shagya Arabian (mold 740) in a black rabicano pattern that has been "boosted" by sabino. She has four white stockings and a large blaze, as well as roaning on her belly, chest, and neck. This beautiful model was designed by Lesli Kathman.
I'm definitely getting more excited for Breyerfest with each passing day, and this girl is definitely making the wait harder! I can't wait to see her in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment