Monday, March 6, 2017

I spoke too soon! Vahana is revealed!


Wow, I'm amazed that they actually posted the SR today instead of making us all wait until tomorrow! Here's Vahana!



Let's hope he actually is a tent SR - he almost looks too pretty to be in the special run line! Very nicely done. I won't be buying him, as the mold has never appealed to me very much, but he's pretty all the same.


 

I figured Shannondell would show up at Breyerfest - this is the first time we've seen him since his debut last year. In my prediction, I thought he would be "bay with more sabino than Shannondell." This guy is bay roan...tobiano? So I wasn't terribly far off the mark. And I'm surprised that this wasn't the animal mold! That darn Breyer, always being unpredictable.

At least we didn't have to wait until tomorrow to see this one! I can't stand the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment