Friday, July 28, 2023

Oriole, July Collector Club Newsletter and more!

 Greetings, readers! Well, first things first - we have a new web special to enter for! Check her out: 
















If you're a Collector Club member, check your Collector Club Home page to enter. From the email:

The Oriole’s beautiful plumage, paired with their cheerful song, has made them a favorite of birdwatchers. While colors vary between species, vibrant pops of orange and yellow are typically seen, sometimes with splashes of white. They are said to symbolize optimism and joy.

Artist Sommer Prosser designed this beautiful Mustang’s finishwork to suggest the vibrant colors of the Oriole, with minimal white overo markings against a radiant amber dun pinto coat. Paired with her skyward gaze, she truly embodies the spirit of the Oriole. The latest release in the Birds of a Feather series, she has “Oriole 2023” on her belly.


She's pretty! Definitely one I entered for. She's a run of 500, and Forever Saige isn't the most popular mold, so hopefully I have a decent chance. Good luck to everyone entering! 

Next, the July Collector Club newsletter was sent out today as well!  There's an article about Brighty, a giveaway of a glossy Hickory Hills Wall Street model, and this sneak peek: 









My first thought was mermaid, but most people on the Internets think it's some kind of Creature from the Black Lagoon, and probably the Halloween Classic. I think the rest of the Halloween Stablemates are supposed to be revealed in September (they showed a mini Nevermore on the Charleston mold on one of the Breyerfest live broadcasts), so maybe this will be revealed at the same time? Guess we'll have to wait and see. 

Also, my last Studebaker arrived today and she isn't blue, sadly, so I'll have to think about whether I want to try my luck when the second chance sale happens. 

Lastly, while I don't have any photos I can use yet, I keep forgetting to mention that there are new blind bag Stablemates at Tractor Supply stores. Most of them are reissues of other Stablemates, but there's a new mini Brishen in gray. One of the chases is a dark gray/grulla Peruvian Paso, so I'll be on the lookout for those. Not sure if we've seen the other chase piece yet. 

That's it for today - check back tomorrow afternoon for the reveal of an exciting new blog series! 

No comments:

Post a Comment