Thursday, July 13, 2023

Artisan's Gallery Fun!

 It's Breyerfest Eve, everyone! Woohoo! I hope everybody is having a good time shopping at the CHIN and/or frantically preparing for Breyerfest or the live show tomorrow. Or both! After a fun day of horse farm tours, we found our way back to the hotel just in time for the craziness to begin! After a while I was able to make it down to the Artisan's Gallery to see the Breyerfest models, and this was the result - behold!










Above we have the Celebration Horse, Bravour 54, plus the Single-Day Stablemates and the Best of Breyerfest set. I'm happy to announce that I did manage to sell my signed Bravour 54 from yesterday, but I'm not looking forward to trying to sell nine more. Oh well, on with the show!










Next we have the special runs Nemea, Wells, Jump & Drive and Scurry. Conspicuously, the lineup was missing Speos, Araba and Peanutine, which leads me to believe they're split runs (which hasn't stopped Breyer from showing the expected version of those special runs in the past, so...who knows what's going on). I'm guessing Speos will be matte and glossy, and Peanutine will have a color split. There's speculation that Araba will also have a color split that matches the Huck in the live auction, but it seems like kind of a stretch, so we'll have to see what happens tomorrow.










Here we have Surrey and Axle, Delft, Sulky and Phaeton. I'm looking forward to getting a Delft tomorrow! To be honest, I saw a picture of Sulky earlier and thought he was something from Breyerfest 2018, so I feel like he's kind of misplaced here. But I'm not buying one anyways, so my opinion probably doesn't matter.










Here we have the Stablemates Club releases that are yet to be released. I'm excited for one I can finally keep (the G3 Cantering Warmblood) and the appaloosa mini Georg. No sign of the final release - hopefully we at least get to see the sculpt in the Collector Club tent this weekend.










And here we have Adonis, yesterday's Premier Club reveal. I'll get more pictures of him in the Collector Club tent later.










Next is Tuxedo, yesterday's Vintage Club reveal. The three variations will be: solid face with four white socks, bald face with four white socks, and solid black with no markings. I did find one to purchase, but I kinda hope I get anything but the solid black one - he's kinda...boring (IMO). 












Here we have this year's Holiday Horse, Highlander. Not to be confused with Homelander. I don't think we've seen him in hand yet, so it's nice to be able to get photos of him. Still nothing I need, though.










And here's an out-of-box photo of this year's Halloween Horse, whose name I have forgotten. I like him a lot, though! If I see one in the Breyer Store tomorrow, I'm totally snagging it.










Sorry for the poor photo here, but after the Artisan's Gallery I decided to shop my way back to our room and then stumbled across the live show manager's room (Michelle Masters), where she had this year's glossy prizes on display! Huzzah! It's ATP Power and Marciea Bey. Which is totally fine with me because I don't need either of them! Woohoo! Unfortunately, it also throws fuel on the fire that is Hamilton as a possible surprise model. I really, really hope that doesn't happen! I'm sticking with my Goffert hopes here.










She also had the grand prizes on display! Very pretty, but also nothing I need. This may be the first time in a very long time that I didn't need any of the prize models! Yay!

In other news, there was another exciting reveal from Breyer today! Check out this year's second Collector Club special run!

Jota

 He's stunning, and his name is Jota...but also nothing I need. More for everyone else, I guess! But aren't we still waiting on a reveal for a sneak peek from last month?

That's all I have for tonight. I hope everyone has a great Breyerfest! I'll be back tomorrow, I'm sure with more exciting things to post about! 

 

1 comment: