Wednesday, July 12, 2023

It’s getting closer!

 Greetings, readers! It’s finally Breyerfest week - huzzah! We’re settled into Room 409 at the Clarion as usual. As always, stop by and mention the blog and you’ll get to pick a free RR Stablemate, while supplies last.

Whew! Today hasn’t been too busy of a day, but it’s still nice to get back to the hotel and relax. Here’s a little peek of the activities during the VIP Hillcroft Farm tour:


Bravour 54 certainly is a pretty boy in person. I’m excited to see him at the Horse Park this weekend! 

In other news, the second Premier Club release for 2023 has been announced. Say hello to (swoon) Adonis!



Whoa, I wasn’t expecting a Lipizzaner doing a courbette. He’s beautiful! I’m not so crazy about the mottling around his eyes and mouth, even if it is accurate, but I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker. I’m excited to see this one in person! Too bad we have to wait until fall, apparently. 

In even more other news, the optional model for the Vintage Club was also announced today! This is Tuxedo:


He’s an homage to the old black Stretch Morgan, and will have three marking variations, randomly shipped (of course). Hopefully I’ll be able to find one, though I don’t think I’ll bother to try to get all the variations. Unless they can be found for cheap - who knows.

That’s all I have for today - check back tomorrow night for my coverage of the Artisan’s Gallery! I’m excited to see what Breyer has in store for us there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment