Sunday, July 23, 2023

Breyerfest Closeups: Nimbus

 Hello, readers! Good news - I finally had time to pull Breyerfest photos off my camera. I'm still in the process of editing them all, but I came across the Collector Club tent photos today and figured I'd get rolling on Breyerfest Closeups posts. As a reminder, this is a series of posts I do after each Breyerfests, featuring as many photos from as many different angles as I can get of the models revealed in the Collector Club tent. Today I'm going to start with Nimbus, the new unicorn on the Mason mold! 















Yay, another release on Mason! I'm glad to see him getting another release after being slightly neglected for the first couple of years after his debut. It's a little interesting that he's getting another unicorn release so soon(ish) after the first one, but I'm not going to complain. 















Blue is my favorite color, so I'm happy with this guy even if his paint job is a little plain. 















He happens to be the Breyer colors - blue and gold/yellow. I wonder if that's a coincidence? 















Sorry for the slightly out-of-focus photos. I was super excited about a new Mason! He's only had a handful of releases since his 2018 debut, so it's good to see him out and about (and makes sense now that he has the new palomino RR release). I'm excited to see him on the website later this year! 

Check back soon for the next installment of Breyerfest Closeups. It's going to be a busy few weeks until we get moved to Kentucky, and even busier now that I've started working on an exciting new series of posts to hopefully keep the blog active while we're busy moving. So I guess I'd better keep working! 

No comments:

Post a Comment