Monday, July 31, 2023

Tractor Supply Stablemates!

So today I decided to check various local Tractor Supply locations and see if I could find the new blind bag Stablemates. The first two I checked yielded nothing, which didn't really surprise me because it's kind of early to expect to find them here. So I debated about vising the third store, because I'd never found blind bags at that particular store and if the other two didn't have them, this one definitely wouldn't, right? 

Wrong! 













Success! 

I'm a little sad I didn't get one of the chase pieces, but at least I got the Vanner, the only one I want other than the Peruvian Paso chase. I probably would have been a little more excited about this if these hadn't been mostly reissues of other stuff. I mean...why? 















This is a really pretty color on the Vanner, though. 

















Considering how kinda-blah the Peruvian Paso chase is, I kinda think this Vanner should have been the chase instead? But then I wouldn't have gotten one, so I shouldn't complain. 

Well, now I just have to figure out how to find one of those Pasos and also figure out what the other chase model is, because I don't think we've seen it yet? Maybe we have and I just forgot. 

Well, back to scanning more JAH back issues. Don't forget to get your entries in for Oriole! Tomorrow is the last day! 

5 comments:

  1. Maybe a magnolia? I saw a solid gold one floating around on eBay saying it was from a TSC blind bag, but it said it was series 4 and not 5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the other chase is on the Rivet mold, if I remember correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's either a grullo or blue roan Rivet. A little hard to tell from the photo.

      Delete