Wednesday, January 27, 2021

VIP ticket waitlist!

 Well, the waitlist emails for Breyerfest VIP tickets appear to have gone out...and we weren't selected, unfortunately. Looks like I get to brave the Monday free-for-all with no sleep beforehand. I'm reasonably confident that I can manage to buy one ticket before they sell out...as long as I don't miss the presumably-very-short purchase window. Kind of like how I've been haunting Breyer's website all week, waiting for Lafayette to become available for purchase...because once he goes up, he won't be up for very long before they all sell out, and I'm determined not to miss it. So, good luck to everyone else trying for VIP tickets on Monday...and may the odds be ever in your favor! 

Also, if you have more than two Vintage Club memberships, check your email(s), because it looks like Breyer is finally cracking down on multiple memberships, and some innocent people are getting caught in the crossfire. I suppose I can see why they'd do it, but they really should have just made it a rule last year before people paid their deposits for the upcoming year. I don't have a dog in this fight, because I'm not in this year's VC, but that's my two cents. Also, Breyer, if you don't want people to have 4 memberships in the club...STOP DOING ALL THE GAMBLER'S CHOICE STUFF IN EVERY FRICKING CLUB! Sheesh. 

Oh, and also - Prince, last year's Deluxe Collector Club model, is finally shipping! So keep an eye on your mailboxes. Now if the bonus Stablemates for the PC and VC could ship too...

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you weren’t picked for a VIP ticket; I’ll be in the feeding frenzy on Monday as well.

    I clearly missed this, but who is Lafayette? I cannot remember...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lafayette is the upcoming glossy black Hamilton for the Collector Club. I’m horribly paranoid that I’m going to miss out on him!

      Delete
  2. *Smacks self* OMG how could I forget?! How embarrassing! I kept calling him GBH (glossy black Hamilton) and forgot his name was Lafayette! I had been keeping an eye out for him (under the wrong name) also, as you are correct, he’s going to be an instant sell out. I wish Breyer had done a preorder for Lafayette as they had done for Fletcher; that would have solved a lot of headaches for themselves and for collectors. BTW this is Equus of Antiquity from Blab. :)

    ReplyDelete