Tuesday, January 12, 2021

More new reveals!

 Hello, readers! We have two new reveals on the blog today - first, our "hint" for the Breyerfest surprise models! 










So it's called 7 Arts Surprise, eh? I wonder if that means there'll be seven different color/finish combinations? It's a quantity of 6,000, which doesn't divide evenly into seven, so the individual quantities must be more like previous years than last year. I'm not sure I want to see seven different colors here though, especially if there's a matte/glossy variant...that would be 14 models to track down! Gulp. If that's the case, I hope they pick a mold I don't collect. On that note, I don't have any guesses right now - I'll have to put some more thought into it before I make any predictions. 

Our other reveal is this year's animal release! 









Interesting that they did a brindle colorway. Does this mean they've finally worked out how to pull off a mass-produced brindle without it looking weird? He does look good from a distance, but we'll have to see what they look like up close. 

I like that it actually resembles the inspiration for it, unlike the Peruvian Paso from yesterday. 







I wonder if this means we'll see that amazing Valegro tomorrow? I hope so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment