Saturday, January 16, 2021

Ooh, pretty!

 Our next two reveals have appeared on the blog - let's start with this year's Best of Breyerfest Stablemate set! 






From left to right, we have the G2 Paso Fino as Perrault, Darwin as Nottingham, the G3 Highland Pony as Tom Thumb, the G3 Stock Horse as Camelot, and the Warmblood Mare as Happily Ever After. Interesting that all of the inspirations this year were from 2011 - I don't think that was the case last year. Oh well - this is a great set! I've always wanted a Nottingham, so it'll be fun to have a miniature one on Darwin. The only other mold here in my collection is the Warmblood Mare, and that dapple gray looks really nice on her. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a set! 

Today's other exciting reveal is a model that didn't appear in the Great Photo Leak of last week! Say hello to Rheverence+! 










Ooh, another Ashquar - yes please! Wow, he looks good in buckskin, and that's certainly a unique pattern. This will be the third time Ashquar appears as a portrait model, after Empres and Thunder. The more the merrier, I say! I hope I can snag this one as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment