Thursday, January 21, 2021

VIP ticket selections!

 Well, the VIP ticket selections have been made - and I didn't get chosen, unfortunately. Neither did my husband, so it looks like we're going to have to hope for the wait list or try our luck with the rest of the teeming masses on February 1. From the mutterings I've seen on the interwebs, I think there's a decent chance one of us will get pulled from the wait list. So I'll be crossing my fingers! I'd rather get one from the waitlist, because I have to work all night on 1/31, and I'd rather not have to stay up all day after that to try to get a ticket...

In other news, yesterday it was announced that all of the Limited Edition models will be available for backorder throughout Breyerfest weekend, so if they sell out before you can get to them, you can still place an order for the model and get one in December. I'm in favor of this, because it's one less thing to worry about with regards to actually getting these things. Now if I could just get a VIP ticket and secure Pollock and Ansel...

No comments:

Post a Comment