Thursday, January 7, 2021

Oops, they did it again...

 Lots of exciting reveals have been happening lately! For instance, Breyerfest tickets have been revamped - among other things, there will be a VIP ticket option that lets the buyer select their special run models and pay for them ahead of time! I hope this means we won't be stuck frantically refreshing our browsers all weekend again. See more about the ticket changes here

Also, a number of images of this year's Breyerfest models were leaked today, which brings back fond memories of the time someone made a website mistake and leaked all of the auction models, or that other time someone made a website mistake and leaked Breyerfest models and other upcoming releases. Fun stuff! The last time was 5 years ago or more, so I suppose it was about time for it to happen again. But, since Breyer has already announced they're going to reveal all of this year's models by the end of the month (!), we don't have too long to wait before they get officially revealed! I can't show any of the images here, because I don't want to end up with lawyers going after me. Here's the list of models I saw (I'm leaving a big space here, so if you don't want to be spoiled, stop reading here!
































Altynai in cremello (named Uffington). More like Uff-da, am I right? I know, I crack myself up...
Vermeer in dark palomino
Spanish Fighting Bull in a brown pinto
Valegro in rainbow pintaloosa with gold spots (!!!!)
Peruvian Paso in dark bay overo
John Henry in bay extended blanket Appaloosa
Marwari in chestnut pinto
Bristol in bay with brindling stripes down his side (portrait of Queen of Hearts?)
Rainbow zebra(?) American Dream
Blue roan pinto Troubadour (raffle model?)
And the Best of Breyerfest Stablemates set (mini Nottingham on Darwin, mini Tom Thumb on the G3 Highland Pony, mini Perrault on the G2 Paso Fino, mini Camelot on the G3 Quarter Horse, and mini Happily Ever After on the Warmblood Mare). 

No idea if there are other things to reveal (probably), but I'm super excited about that Valegro! Can't wait to see the official photos soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Whew, nothing I absolutely need although some very pretty things, including Bristol. The deco American Dream is also interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh MAN i'm so bummed i missed the leak... i gotta see these pics!

    ReplyDelete