Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Live Auction Lot 27 - Ripped Blue Jeans

Clearly I got confused about the auction lot numbers somewhere along the way...oh well. Live auction lot 27 is up on Breyer News, and he's another pretty one!

 

He's described as a blue roan sabino, and he makes me think of ripped blue jeans when I look at him. Pretty! And it's a Fighting Stallion, another popular mold. I bet this is another one that will go high! He's a beauty.  He actually reminds me a lot of this auction model from 2014, but without the prominent dapples.

In other news, we're now settled into our room at the Clarion. We're in room 409, and we still have plenty of things to sell! Feel free to stop by and see us. I'm also giving out one free (regular run) Stablemate to anyone who mentions the blog to me, so make sure to get one! I only have 40 or so, so I don't know how long they'll last. Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment