Saturday, July 15, 2017

Breyerfest 2017 Day 2: Double Whew!

Breyerfest day 2 is over - what a long day! Fortunately, the heat and humidity weren't as terrible as they were yesterday - though we didn't get an afternoon thunderstorm either. Alas, I didn't get lucky in the raffle or in the early bird raffle. Better luck next time, I guess!  But I was able to pick up my celebration models, my single-day Stablemates and hit the collector club tent as well, so I'm happy. I also made it to most of the Celebration of Horses show, which I missed last year. In model news, I managed to obtain matte and glossies of Saffron, so now I just need a glossy Indu and my Breyerfest 2017 collection will be complete. Anyone want to trade a glossy for a matte? I have 3 of them....

Okay, well, let's get down to business. I'll go into the subjects of these photos in more detail later on, when I've had a chance to upload the photos from my real camera. In the meantime, here's a cell phone photo of Mirado from the collector club tent!

 

I really like this little guy!

Next, the new Stablemate-sized Brishen!


I like this one, but he fills me with dread.

Next we have the resin Duende, soon to be issued in plastic to Premier Club members!

 

I like this guy a little bit more every time I see him. I hope he becomes available to buy soon!

And lastly, a photo of the contestants in the "Who Wore It Best" contest that's currently being voted on.

 

None of these molds are anything I collect anymore, so I'm not going to vote in the contest. If I had to choose, though, I like the Croi the best.

It's getting late, so I'm going to end things there for now. Tomorrow is the last day of Breyerfest and we still have two more ticket times to get through, plus the Sunday raffle! Maybe I'll have more luck with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment