Thursday, February 2, 2017

The first web special of the year is up, and it's a doozy!



This year's web special theme is revealed, and it's...America the Beautiful! Yay, patriotism!



I suppose it was only a matter of time until Othello got used again.  He was a web special in 2008 (the highly-sought-after Silver Snow) and hasn't been seen again since. At least this is a release they won't have to worry about selling out of; the mold has been very popular since its release. Needless to say, my husband and I are entering on our accounts, and I'm thinking about setting up another account for the dog. Gah! Here's another pic.



Rainier is a must-have for me, so I'll be crossing all my applicable appendages that one of us gets drawn for him, because I assume the secondary market prices will be insane. And he really is quite handsome - blue roan without being a rehash of Saltire. I kind of wish his mane and tail were pearly, though. Not sure what you'd show him as, but that's not important (for me). Good luck to all who enter for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment