Thursday, February 23, 2017

Kid's St. Patrick's Day Grab Bags!

Another holiday, another grab bag...



But this time they're only $20!

Grab Bags include Stablemates and an assortment of fun Blind Bags! Limited quantities of grab bags are available! Shop now, while supplies last!**

*Each Grab Bag (item #712970) contains an assortment of Breyer models and products appropriate for children ages 4+, with a total estimated retail value of $42.90. Assortments may vary. Limit one (1) Luck of the Irish Kid's Mini Mystery Grab Bag per order, while supplies last. Gift wrapping is not available for this item. Grab Bag contents individually packaged; does not come in a bag. This item is excluded from all discounts, promotional codes, sales and/or special offers at this time. **All sales final, no returns or exchanges on this item.
Ah, that explains why they're so cheap. Stablemates and blind bag stuff isn't especially spendy. I wonder if the blind bags might include the golden buckskin G3 Friesian? That might actually make it worth the purchase...

Nothing I'm going to bother with, but good luck to those who do!

Also, Bandera is now available to order on Breyer's website! Whoo! I think I'll wait and see if I can get my husband to buy him for my birthday, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment