Sunday, February 19, 2017

Coco is here!

Another recent arrival to our house was Coco, the first release in the 2017 Stablemate Club! Here are some quick cell phone photos I took of her.

 

Isn't she cute? If I had more space, she might be able to stay...



Quality-wise, she's fairly nice - I only saw a couple of tiny specks in the gloss, and her eyes (and the area around them) could have been painted better. Otherwise, she looks pretty good.



Some tiny eyewhites might not have been a bad idea, just to keep her eye from disappearing into a gaping black maw on her face. And I know they can do eyewhites that tiny, because my mini Connoisseur set (and probably others) has them.



All in all, a fairly nice model. Let's hope my second one is just as good or better. I don't anticipate having a lot of trouble selling these; Primrose was a fairly hot commodity at this time last year. I definitely hope the next one is something I want to keep, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment