Thursday, June 1, 2023

So many things to post about today!

 Lots of exciting things to write about today, folks! I'll start off with the Collector Club Appreciation event! It went live at pretty much exactly 1pm EST today and doesn't seem to have sold out yet (or at least I haven't seen any posts about it selling out). Maybe the days of things selling out in 15 mins are a thing of the past? Let's hope so. Anyway, here's a pic of our four glossies! Drat, I need all four this time...










In the meantime, I did get two orders of merch in, and then decided to do a third order of just the glossy in hopes it'll go through like it did last year. I only have so much extra space for stuff I don't want. But anyways. I really wish backordered stuff was included with this, because I would have gotten a Sweetwater Zorah Belle if she wasn't backordered. Other than that, I ordered the new Carltonlima Emma, the Classic/Freedom Series palomino Mason, the gray pinto Stablemate Rearing Andalusian that was new for this year, the new Poetry in Motion gift set, the Horse Foal Surprise Family 13 since I don't have the Cantering Warmblood from that set, and a Get Rowdy to hopefully resell without too much trouble. Not bad! In my second order I got Adamek, Marc of Charm (shouldn't be too hard to resell those), a set of pony pouches (everyone needs some of those), and a T-shirt. I thought about getting more apparel, but I don't really wear T-shirts much anymore, I don't like the style of hoodie they sell and I don't really use much of the other apparel, so that was it for that order. 

So, I'm hoping to get a decent selection of glossies from those three orders (or trade for them) and then just buy the fourth one. Kinda hoping that fourth one I buy ends up being the Sjoerd, since he doesn't seem too popular. But we'll have to see! I'm really excited about Morganquest Native Sun and hoping I get one! He'll be pretty in glossy. 

In other news, now that it's Pride month, Breyer is doing a giveaway!









3 lucky winners will receive a Pollock model! I'm not going to enter since I already have one, but good luck to everybody! 

Lastly, the sneak peek from Tuesday has been revealed! It's the Breyerfest Live overall grand prize! 










So I was wrong about it being Georg - it's actually Roxy! Nice. Nothing I need, but she sure is pretty! Good luck to everyone trying to get her. 









I wonder if the glossy prize models will be announced this week too? One can only hope! 

No comments:

Post a Comment