Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I guess CCA events in June are gonna keep going

 Well, I have news, readers! Not sure if we consider it good news or not? But the Collector Club Appreciation event is once again happening in June! It still seems a bit too close to Breyerfest to be doing this, but it must not have been that much of a problem if they're doing it again this year.
















According to the email, four fan-favorite releases were glossed for this event and will be revealed around 1pm EST tomorrow when the event goes live. I'm thinking probably Vivaldi de Besilu, Get Rowdy, Battlefield Angel and maybe Sjoerd? I hope I'm wrong, because that's three glossies I'd have to get my hands on. But I did put together an order for when it goes live. Guess we'll find out the glossies tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment