Monday, May 1, 2023

The feeding frenzy begins...and then continues!

 Well, readers, if you haven't picked up a Shelby yet, you may still be able to get one! I ordered three as soon as they went live on the website, and as of a few minutes ago, she has not sold out yet, apparently. So get your orders in, and don't buy the ones that are being listed for resale for double or more the original price! You can still get one for the original cost! 

I'm a little surprised that they haven't sold out yet, honestly. Breyer must have made an absolute TON of them - but that's a good thing, really. Nokota is a popular mold and many people (myself included) will want all three of them, so the more the merrier! Hopefully my three all arrive on the same day so I can do a grand unboxing in the usual fashion (opening each box, taking out the three models without looking at them, then opening all three and seeing what I get). Sounds like fun! I hope they don't take long to get here. Uh, and while we're at it, maybe we could buy the next Stablemates Club horse too? Or get an update on the status? Pretty please? 

Also, I do wonder if this means we aren't getting a Classics gambler's choice this year. They seem to sell pretty well, so...I'd be a little confused as to why. Hopefully we find out more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment