Saturday, May 27, 2023

Whoops! (Again)

 Well, it appears we may have a solution to the pinto sneak peek from yesterday - a chestnut pinto Fireheart named Mojave! Here's a screenshot from someone on Facebook:









Apparently he briefly showed up under the New Releases on the Breyer webpage, though it was gone by the time I looked for it. He had a 4-digit item number and cost $49.99, which might indicate he's a regular run, though he could be a brick and mortar or something similar. The trend for the last few years has been for regular run models to be portrait models, while "fictional" models like this one are special runs or limited editions of some type or another. Guess we'll (probably) find out on Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. I really really want to like him but I don't, lol. I don't know, I feel like he's missing something. He'd be stunning next to this year's Custom Contest Prize though! (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0015/8898/5892/files/Kansas_c930934b-a534-4805-8499-c58af3c7b98d_1024x1024.png?v=1679922509)
    Thank you for posting about him! I don't have FB, so I always truly appreciate those who share the leaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he's a regular run. They do a lot of cool stuff for the Collector's Club, but the prices are not so fun. And the regular runs have been a bit meh. The RRs could use some excitement. :) I miss the early 2000s when there were really cool paint jobs on dynamic molds, as well as classic favorites that got reimagined occasionally. (The Black Stallion, racing legends, etc.)

    ReplyDelete