Friday, May 5, 2023

Washington is here!

 Greetings, readers! Good news - my Washington has arrived! Check him out:

















Sorry for the slightly-out-of-focus photo. But isn't he pretty? 

















Such a luscious blue color. He looks very similar to the blue Lancelot and the blue Dahlia from the 2021 Stablemates Club. Honestly, this guy could easily pass for a Breyerfest auction model. I love him! 





















So majestic! But blue is my favorite color, so I may be biased.





















Quality-wise he's pretty good, other than some smeared spot edges. Someone on Blab mentioned his markings look like cherry blossoms blowing off a tree, which I think is fitting! What a beauty. 

I've also been informed that my dealer's Mariposa and Flor sets are supposed to arrive next week, so hopefully my set will get here the week after that. Can't wait to see them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment