Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Whoa, a new Bird!

 Wow, I'd completely forgotten about that impossible-to-decipher sneak peek in last month's newsletter, but presumably this reveal is it! Meet Sparrow, the next Birds of a Feather release! 










Like the last few web specials, she's a run of 500 and costs $185 plus shipping. She's pretty, but nothing I need, fortunately. I'm not too surprised that she's a web special, since she's also this year's volunteer model, but this is also her third appearance as a web special. I suppose the decision to use her was simply: she's a pony and sparrows are tiny. Though Rhian would be a better candidate. Wait, why am I arguing they should have done something that would make me spend more money? Gah! 










Anyway, she's pretty, but not my cup of tea. Good luck to everyone entering! The entry deadline is May 11 at midnight EST, so don't waste time getting your entries in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment