Friday, April 28, 2023

Finally some news on Shelby, and the April Collector Club Newsletter!

 Good news, everyone! The wait for Shelby is finally almost over! 









Breyer posted on Facebook today that Shelby will be available at approximately 1:30EST on Monday, May 1. Woohoo, I can finally stop haunting the Breyer site! Now let's hope I can find some free time at work at the appointed time on Monday! 

In other news, the April Collector Club newsletter is finally in members' inboxes! Check your email for more. There's a feature story about artist Karen Beeson, a Hope giveaway, and of course a new sneak peek of the next Birds of a Feather release:









It's too zoomed in to see anything, of course. I have no idea what it is, but there's speculation on Facebook (I think?) that it's a burrowing owl on Astrid. Hmm, seems reasonable since she's a new RR for 2023. Guess we'll find out next week! 

Lastly, I'm really late with this, but this year's Breyerfest volunteers have finally been notified. Congrats to everyone who was selected! I didn't apply this year, so I'll have to cheer you on from the sidelines! 

No comments:

Post a Comment