Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Finally, something new to reveal!

 Good news, everyone - Breyer's spring releases were revealed today! Only a couple of hours after I broke down and preordered Spectre, this year's Halloween Horse (which we've already seen), this beauty was revealed by Breyer! 









Say hello to Washington! Presumably he's this year's patriotic release, like Patriot, Illumination, etc? I'm...not really seeing anything with this design that actually makes me think of George Washington, but who cares? He's beautiful! I also didn't anticipate Breyer using him again in another blue release so soon after Magpie, but it does make sense that he'd get another release at some point - if the mold is already in production for one thing, might as well run a few hundred (or thousand) extra bodies and do another release later. The same goes for our other reveal for today...









That's right - a rerelease of Carltonlima Emma, presumably in honor of the Queen's passing. But the mold is, or will be, already in production for the Scurry release for this year's Breyerfest, so it makes sense to keep it in production for another Emma run. 

I'm undecided as to whether I want to buy this one since I already have the original one, but it does come with that ribbon, so I'll probably pick one up at some point. 

Lastly, we have a new plushie release - and it's a mare and foal, for the first time! Check them out: 









Nothing I need, but they sure are cute! Pick up a set here

That's all I have for today - let's hope we get some more exciting stuff happening tomorrow! The month is almost over and we still haven't seen the next Stablemates Club release, along with Shelby and maybe the next Vintage Club model? Who knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment