Sunday, April 2, 2023

April Fool! And the plot thickens...

Greetings, readers! Well, ! I hope nobody got fooled too badly, although Breyer had another zinger this year, as usual. Check this out! 





















This is a reference to the roached-mane Nokota auction model, which had a pretty lukewarm reaction among collectors. He just looks so weird without his mane! 

Fortunately (or unfortunately), this was confirmed to indeed be an April Fool's joke...by way of this reveal! Meet Shelby! 


















Whoa, another Collector Club special run so early in the year? I wonder if we're getting another one in the fall, then? Anyway, these colors are all pretty nice. The glossy bay makes a nice opponent for Bolero! I hope to be able to get them all - let's hope Breyer lets us know the release date/time in advance, but they've been good about that lately. I've still only bought two models so far this year, so it's about time I bought something! 

No comments:

Post a Comment