Tuesday, June 27, 2023

C'mon, do something...

 Well, I have good news for Vintage Club members - this year's music box release, Rustler, is available for purchase! 







Good job releasing him so close to Breyerfest, but it does give me something to post about, so I won't complain...too much. Anyways, the payment deadline is July 10, so you've got a little time to get it paid for. 

In other news, things have been pretty dead in the Breyerfest department. Aside from exciting beer garden arguments and even more exciting car show arguments, there's not much going on in the Breyerfest sphere. So this is how I feel right now: 





















I really, really miss the days when we had a daily auction model reveal to help build the excitement for the event. Why did that have to go away? Now it's just...watching tumbleweeds roll by while pouncing on any tiny dregs of information Breyer decides to dole out. Maybe we'll get the program this week? Maybe the rest of the auction models will be in it? Maybe the raffle models will be in there too? Something's going to happen sometime, right? We leave in less than two weeks! Give us something, please! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I much preferred the auction model per day. I'm sure that drove more action on their blog, anyway. Not only that, but I really hope there are raffle models this year.

    ReplyDelete