Friday, June 16, 2023

Mid-Year Releases have been officially announced!

 Good news, everyone - we finally have an official announcement of the 2023 mid-year releases! 









See them all here. Two Trads and some CollectAs seems a bit...uh, meager, so let's hope they have some really exciting stuff coming up later on in the year! I'm kind of intrigued by that Fireheart beach towel, too. Maybe if they're in the Breyer Store at Breyerfest, I'll pick one up...

Speaking of Breyerfest, we only have 3 weeks to go until the grand event! Hooray! I'm getting really excited as the days count down until departure (24 days to go!). I was going to complain about the lack of auction model releases here, but I just looked back at last year's blog posts and it looks like we had to wait even longer for ANY auction model reveals last year, so...bleh. And the year before that we had to wait even longer! I really miss when they would do the auction model countdown - it seemed like it did a good job of building the Breyerfest anticipation! Maybe on Monday we'll get something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment